Tip: These are grey based so they do not fade to golden tones, they stay cool.
Absolute Permanent Colour Cream : 80ml
A Cream Gel Formula that is easy to apply and quick to rinse, with exclusive M.A.B. technology to lighten, colour and tone all in one.
- Protects the hair fibre during and after the colour application.
- Maximum colour penetration
- Provides 100% grey coverage, even on resistant hair.
- Plant and vegetable extracts, including beeswax and castor oil, ensures soft, shiny beautiful hair after the colouring process.
The PBF developers ensure that the peroxide volume and pH level in the hair are unaltered during the colouring process.
- 137 colours
- 80ml tube
- 1:2 mix ratio with PBF developers (5,10,20,30,40 Vol)
- 1:3 mix ratio with PBF Developers for the Hi Lift colours (30, 40 Vol)
- Processing time 15 - 30 minutes
NOTE : Due to variations in monitor display and brightness, the colour accuracy of the swatch displayed on the website may vary from the swatch on the actual colour chart. Make sure to refer to your PBF colour chart for colour accuracy.
Tip: To acheive a soft violet look pre-bleach hair to a pale yellow, then tone...
Tip: Great toner used with semi or 10 vol to create 9 level ash tones....
Tip: A favourite for a cool blonde. Absolute Permanent Colour Cream : 80ml A Cream Gel...
Absolute Permanent Colour Cream : 80ml A Cream Gel Formula that is easy to apply and...
We are only authorized to sell to Salons in New Zealand.
For us to process your order you must have an account registered with us at Euro Salon Supplies.
To do this please select the 'Create Account' option from the main menu bar and follow the instructions on creating an account with us.
Colour strand photos are a representation of the final colour and may appear different due to individual monitors and settings, for the most accurate colour please refer to your colour chart.